- See the MacDonnell Ranges from ANZAC Hill
- Visit West MacDonnell National Park & see the stunning Aboriginal site of Simpsons Gap
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre experience
- See the dry Todd River which hosts the annual Henley-on-Todd Regatta
Alice Springs to Kings Creek Station
- Aboriginal Dreamtime 'Bushtucker' tour in Alice Springs
- Hike to the 'Garden of Eden' waterhole and the 'Lost City'
- Stay at a cattle & camel station
- See the desert night sky & stars
- Sleep in a traditional Aussie 'swag' at an outback bush camp
Kings Creek Station to Uluru
- Wake up to a bacon & egg breakfast
- See the 700 million year old Mt. Conner & Lake Amadeus
- Hike through Kata Tjuṯa (The Olgas)
- Visit Uluru Cultural Centre
- See Uluṟu at sunrise
- Toast Uluṟu at sunset with drinks & nibbles
Uluru to Alice Springs
- Indulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie'
- Visit a traditional Outback Roadhouse
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.