- Quebec: Choose from a selection of delectable restaurants during a Dine-Around Evening.
- Bar Harbor: Feast on a traditional meal of Maine lobster at your Highlight Dinner.
- New York: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner at renowned Bond 45.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L), 1 Dinner (D) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Montreal: Discover this city of contrasts with its quaint old-world charm as well as its more thriving modern areas. A Local Expert will talk to you about life in the French-Canadian capital.
- Quebec: Experience the city's unique European charm with your Quebecois Local Expert.
- New York: Dine in the home of a local with your EatWith host and hear about their life in Manhattan in the city that never sleeps.
- New York: Take in the famous sites and lights with your local New York insider.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Toronto: Be at the centre of the action at the downtown Hilton Toronto.
- Ottawa: Located along the majestic shores of Leamy Lake, the Hilton Lac-Leamy boasts a beautiful, natural location just minutes away from downtown.
- Montreal: In the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Montreal is a true urban oasis.
- Quebec: With its unique and contemporary style, the Hotel Manoir Victoria is located in the heart of the historic and culturally vibrant Old Quebec.
- Bar Harbor: Overlooking Frenchman's Bay, the luxurious Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina welcomes guests to a relaxed seaside retreat that embodies the spirit of coastal Maine.
- Boston: Centrally located in the 'City on a Hill', the Hyatt Regency Boston is just steps away from many of the city's iconic sites.
- Philadelphia: Situated along Philadelphia's historic waterfront, the Hilton Penn's Landing gives guests access to some of the country's most historic landmarks.
- Washington D.C.: The Mayflower Hotel, an Autograph Collection, has played an important role in Washington, D.C.’s social scene, hosting head of states and personalities since it opened in 1925.
- New York: Experience the excitement of a major city at the Marriott Marquis situated in Times Square.
Top Rated Highlights
- Niagara Falls: Board your cruise and greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls. Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Toronto: Travel up University Avenue to see museum row, Queen's Park and City Hall.
- Kingston: See the old buildings, churches and fortifications.
- Ottawa: See the Parliament building, City Hall and National Gallery of Canada.
- Quebec: Visit the Montmorency Falls.
- Bar Harbor: Experience the natural beauty of Acadia National Park.
- Kennebunkport: Stroll along the shops and historic buildings.
- Boston: Follow part of Boston's red-brick Freedom Trail which brings the story of the American Revolution to life.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell.
- Washington, D.C.: View the sites of this historic capital including the White House and Capitol Hill. Visit the Lincoln Memorial.
- New York: Enjoy sweeping skyline views from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at New York's famed Rockefeller Center. See the Financial and Broadway Districts and Battery Park.
You will visit the following 2 places:
Canada is a sovereign state in the northern part of North America. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. Its advanced economy is the eleventh largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade networks. It is rich of natural resources, home to 41 national parks and hundreds of provincial parks. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
The United States of America (USA), commonly referred to as the United States (U.S.) or America, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major territories and various possessions. It is one of the world's most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many countries. countries.The geography and climate of the United States are also extremely diverse, and the country is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Home to the world's third-largest population, with over 318 million people, it includes both densely populated cities with sprawling suburbs and vast, uninhabited natural areas. With its history of mass immigration dating from the 17th century, it is a "melting pot" of cultures from around the world and plays a dominant role in the world's cultural landscape.